1. Have you travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
2. Do you have a confirmed case of COVID-19 OR have you had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 without wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)?
3. Do you have any of the following symptoms:
- New onset of cough
- Worsening chronic cough
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- Decrease or loss of sense of taste or smell
- Unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscles aches
- Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Pink eye (conjuntivitis)
- Runny nose/nasal congestion without other known cause
4. If you are over the age of 70, are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: delirium, unexplained or increased number of falls, acute functional decline, or worsening of chronic conditions?
If you responded YES to any of the above questions, please consider speaking with your MD/local public health authorities, and you must delay your appointment.
Before booking an appointment and again immediately prior to the appointment, all clients will be screened for COVID-19.